Research is the key that open the gate towards a wonderful world of creativity. We at NURI are planning to be leader in research and scientific activities both nationally and internationally. We are sure that we can reach our target specially that our research institute is well designed, well equipped, and have a capable research staff with an excellent experience in different research and science activities.
We believe that having research as a creative work undertaken on a systemic basis we will be able to have a country that is free of many diseases hindering its progress and development.
- Training teaching staff of the university to various techniques in molecular biology, bio informatics, proteomics and immunology.
- Supervise and assist teaching staff as well as researchers from other academic institutes to perform their research studies.
- Perform regular field surveys to identify various factors causing health hazard.
- Perform regular field surveys to identify and control risk factors of zoontic diseases.
- Establishment of regional and international collaborative research programs and activities.
- Research ethic’s values.
Powered bySolutions development team 2019